If you suffer from mouth ulcers or canker sores, then you know the pain and discomfort that they can cause. But now there's a revolutionary treatment that can eliminate that pain in seconds! ORALMEDIC is a hygienic, easy-to-use treatment that provides quick pain relief and helps to promote natural healing. Simply snap one end of the stick to allow ORALMEDIC to permeate the cotton bud before applying it to the affected area. You'll feel the pain start to disappear almost immediately!
ORALMEDIC is the perfect solution for anyone who suffers from mouth ulcers or canker sores. Try it today and see for yourself!
How does ORALMEDIC work?
Oralmedic is uses a patented formulation derived from HYBENX technology. This technology is selective in removing damaged oral mucosal tissues from the ulcer site, and it works within seconds to create a seal or barrier over the site. This helps to facilitate the healing process and prevent further infection.
Why is ORALMEDIC so effective?
Unlike other treatments that just sit on top of the ulcer or sore, Oralmedic uses advanced technology to actually penetrate the damaged tissue and reach the infection site. This helps to extract water from the damaged tissue and create a seal that protects the site and aids in the healing process. Plus, it works quickly so you can get back to your normal life without the pain and irritation.
The Oralmedic application is a simple 7 step procedure.
- Dry the affected area using the cotton drying bud.
- Hold the applicator at arms length, away from the eyes, with coloured ring up.
- Gently bend the colour ring to one side until it snaps.
- ORALMEDIC will flow to the opposite end.
- Apply to the affected area for 5 seconds, ensuring the entire ulcer is covered.
- A brief stinging sensation is experienced immediately on application.
- Rinse mouth thoroughly with water and spit out.
HYBENX (Hydroxybenzenesulphonic Acid, Sulphuric Acid, Water, FD&C, Red 40
- Do not use if allergic to materials that contain sulphur.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, or on children under the age of 12.
- Avoid eye contact.
- If eye exposure occurs, immediately remove any contact lenses, irrigate eyes for at least 15 minutes with water, and seek medical advice.
- ORALMEDIC is for local use on the mucosa in the mouth only.
- An effective treatment is evident when a white patch is seen in and around the ulcer.
- May cause local or mild swelling when applied.
- If excess irritation occurs during use, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- If condition persists, consult your doctor or dentist.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.