Sun Zapper Zinc Sticks and Sunscreens are 100% Australian made and have been tested to meet the harsh conditions of our sun, snow, wind and waters. Zinc oxide is a natural sun blocker that stays on your skin for hours when in the water and is a prominent ingredient in our range. It won't burn your eyes and is great for people with sensitive skin conditions.
- SPF 50 Sunscreen with more than 4 Hours Water Resistance. Designed in Australia for harsh Australian Gold conditions. Used in Sport, Surfing, Climbing and on the Reef.
- Safe - Protects Against UVA & UVB. Avoid Sunburn and Burnout. Biodegradable
- Paint Sticks contain Vitamin E & Aloe Vera.
- Fun colors for the Kids. Fragrance free.
- Soothing, nourishing and moisturizing to the skin. Helps fight premature ageing of the skin.
Package contains 1 x Pink + White + Blue, at 0.42 oz (12g) each. Total of 3 Zinc Sticks
Sun Zapper products have been the most trusted Australian severe sun screen defense for more than 18 years, and we get MAJOR SUN and UV exposure.
All of our zinc sticks are manufactured in Australia to the highest degree of SPF 50+ and all are 4 hours water resistant. Registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA – Australian equivalent of the FDA).
Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl hexyl Benzoate
Apply liberally to provide an even coating on the skin 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure. Do not rub in. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming and towelling.